Wednesday 11 March 2015

Barlow Trout fishery, women’s day fly fishing 29th March 2015



I have organised a day at Barlow Trout fishery on Sunday 29th March. The day is for ladies who would like to cast a fly on the water. Whether novice or accomplished fisher.
Instruction will be by given by Peter Arfield of Bakewell Fly fishing between 9.30 and 12. Peter will assess the requirements on the day and give appropriate coaching and advice for the water, the weather and the group.
If you do not have equipment, or are unsure if you have the correct rods etc, please let me know before the event and they will be supplied.
Catch and release fishing for the day will be included in the cost of the day which will be £20.
Having never been to Barlow Lakes, I am assured that the setting is quite natural and there are facilities and food on site. Please check out the website for directions and more information. Postcode for navigation is S18 7TJ
Please let me know if you wish to attend the day.


If you receive this post twice then I know my new blog is working on Wordpress 1womanflyfishing!

tweet ireneflyfishing
Facebook Irene Flyfishing

No comments:

Post a Comment